Proven Success driving product development from concept to shipping:
- Previous responsibility for project implementation, planning, monitoring and preparation of reports for the CTO;
- Gather and organize information through customer feedback, bug bash, and demos and come up with plans to continuously improve metrics [monthly/quarterly/annually];
- Analyze product data daily and recommend new systems, procedures, or product changes to improve efficiency as needed;
- Make product recommendations to leadership through presentations or written reports [monthly];
- Propose solutions or alternative routes for product development as needed;
- Thoroughly document release notes to accompany each sprint release.
Deliver project outcomes on-time and on-budget:
- Define project scope and present development strategy to the senior leadership team within X days of starting a new project;
- Define the Execution Schedule within X days of project launch and keep updated daily/weekly;
- Utilize Asana platform to organize the project/communicate daily progress updates;
- Track weekly key timeliness metrics
Coordinate with designers, developers, and other key stakeholders:
- Promote product perspectives within various teams and serve as the glue binding various stakeholder to a common goal;
- Analyze key metrics and consult with managers, designers, and developers within X days to ensure changes are working as intended;
- Liaise with the QA team to ensuring acceptance criteria is set for tickets to accommodate automated and manual testing;
- Manage ongoing limited client communications and share status updates with key stakeholders (experience blogging via medium.com is preferred).
Provide coaching/motivation/organization to project teams using Agile/Scrum:
- Champion the insight of our customers and market in weekly meetings.
- Effectively facilitate Scrum ceremonies, sprint planning, standups, story review, and retrospectives every biweekly sprint.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where issues and problems can be discussed without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged.
Be a team player and embody Polymath’s culture and core values always:
- Bring a mindset of personal/professional development, continuous learning, and coaching to management of the Polymath team;
- Embody initiative (go above and beyond the call of duty), respect for colleagues, resilience, and flexibility ongoingly;
- Demonstrate razor-sharp execution and eagerness for perfection;
- Willingness to learn new things fast.
- Experience with or keen interest in Ethereum/blockchain/web3
- Involved in the open source community