Hiya!

Tilly_bebe

Neophyte
Reaction score
Love the forum and concept, can't wait to see it grow and see what this becomes. What do you all see and hope it to generate/learn/participate in here?

Me personally, I'm seeking inspiration and solutions to help people get a handle on tech before it gets a handle over them - professionally, with regards to careers and jobs, etc. Also, I'm just fascinated with technology and how it will change our lives for the better.

Last edited:

Entelechy

Stadivm Owner
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Tilly!

Welcome to Stadivm, and many thanks for the kind words.

There's dramatic changes in many industries coming as a result of tech, and I think you're right to want to look at that fact proactively. Which techs in particular are you interested in the most?

Cheers, E

Tilly_bebe

Neophyte
Reaction score
You're welcome. I'm currently immersed in the blockchain and crypto industries - I write articles on various projects, news, and applications of the tech that I find interesting and hope others find useful. I hope this forum will be a source of education and insight into the direction of the tech industry as a whole and how we can harness it optimally as humanity.

Entelechy

Stadivm Owner
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice Tilly, glad to have you with us ad hope to get to read some of your content on crypto and blockchain.

Please feel free to send me through any suggestions, ideas or requests you might have for Stadivm, and I hope it provides the source of education and insight that you're seeking.