How to make money with AI?

25schmeckles

Freshman
Reaction score
Hi gents, ladies,

I'm wondering how people are making with AI today... in an online freelance kind of fashion?

Obviously, it's a huge emerging market and I am just wondering what are the most common monetization methods out there and what's likely to be developed in order to meet demanding markets.

adamng

Neophyte
Reaction score
The world will be divided into two camps. One that will depends on AI to make a living or become redundant(jobless) because of AI. Another group will get money from AI. Where AI will generate revenue streams for them. The question is .... which side you want to be?

Entelechy

Stadivm Owner
Staff member
Reaction score
The world will be divided into two camps. One that will depends on AI to make a living or become redundant(jobless) because of AI. Another group will get money from AI. Where AI will generate revenue streams for them. The question is .... which side you want to be?
I think that there are significant opportunities for new methods of making money with AI to be used. Right now, AI is a tool used almost exclusively by corporations, academics, startups, and to a much smaller degree, hobbyists, in order to generate value, and therefore in many case, revenue.

What's lacking right now is the bridge between technologies that are perceived to be complicated and out of reach, like AI, and the majority of the world, who as you mentioned, are going to need to move into technical positions in order to have any chance of remaining competitive in the jobs market.

I think a relatively small group or groups of committed thinkers can begin to explore new ways to make money with AI, and other emerging technologies like 3DP, VR/AR etc.