Initial Exchange Offering

juliemitts

Neophyte
Reaction score
Website
www.blockchainappfactory.com
Entrepreneurs can raise funds for their projects instantly by harnessing the popularity and investor network of established cryptocurrency exchanges.

Last edited by a moderator:

daybyter

Freshman
Reaction score
But if I wanted to start another exchange, I would become the competition of an existing exchange? They wouldn't be happy about that?

Entelechy

Stadivm Owner
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can launch an exchange that becomes well-adopted and profitable the last of your worries would be what your competition thinks!

daybyter

Freshman
Reaction score
Well, if my competition controls my investors, my exchange is doomed to fail, before it's completed...

Entelechy

Stadivm Owner
Staff member
Reaction score
True. Are you planning on launching an exchange? One of our other businesses is working closely with a new exchange and they've done really well over the last few months to build traction but it's really really tough to draw attention away from Binance/Bitmex etc etc tough business to move into.

daybyter

Freshman
Reaction score
I'm working on some exchange code, but don't have the fundings to work fulltime on it.

Entelechy

Stadivm Owner
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's an endeavour that's much too big for a single programmer tbh. I mean to build something which is functional, maybe. But to build an exchange which is competitive in any kind of way is so tough for a single person. What kind of angle do you have on the idea? Are you thinking a dex or fiat-inclusive exchange? Would you like to include margin trading also?

Entelechy

Stadivm Owner
Staff member
Reaction score
but progress is slow...
I know what you mean. Working on your own on building algos/bots is tough and takes a long time.

What does the app in the screenshot do and did you build the GUI or is that what metatrader is (like an emulator of some kind)?

daybyter

Freshman
Reaction score
There is an exchange (a server) running in the background (written in C++ at the moment, but mostly FPGA ready).
Then there is a Java trading app, that connected to this exchange and (in parallel) to some others. The java app displays the GUI. The exchange has no GUI by it's own.