What's the best VR headsets available right now?

Wilderack

Neophyte
Reaction score
Just saw that Youtube VR will be on Oculus Quest at launch! Actually, my personal favorite are Oculus anyway because the look and feel better to me, but having YT VR included makes them even better. what's your fav headset, why?

letschat6

Associate Member
Reaction score
I'm personally not interested in Oculus Quest because of its limitations. I've been spoiled with PCVR too long :p

My favorite headset is Oculus Rift for so many reasons. First of all, it has access to both the Oculus ecosystem as well as Steam, and you can also access the many startup projects developers want tested on other parts of the internet (such as those on itch.io). Second, I feel the Rift is quite comfortable compared to other headsets I've tried (and I've also been hearing the Halo design of the Rift S isn't as comfortable). Lastly, the Touch controllers are some of the best on the market (even the new ones).

MJiggles

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm actually writing some guides right now for all the major vr devices. Be sure to check them out. As for now, all i can say is I recommend Oculus as they have a large support base and they offer a very large amount of vr experiences without having to mess around with any additional software other than their native app.

Reactions: letschat6